Sunday 16 November 2014

The Lit-Up Room

Now that we have established some new directions for this blog (i.e.writing books; but also Bali, as well as - let's face it - the frilly-shrilly, eternally boring me-me-me) something staggering happened:

After 3 months, 21 blogs and 1200 page views, I received one comment. I get a wealth of hugs and kindness, undeserved really, up in Facebook Square, but now an actual comment On The Blog! Hurrah! Thank you Chayya. In return, I am sending you a moment from my day:


I see a blog as the equivalent of a ground-floor room: the lights are on, the curtains open. People pass by, some might look in. All is as it should be - and on occasion, someone calls hello.

1 comment:

  1. Monica! Thank you for sharing another beautiful moment with me. I am definitely one of those, who would pass by your window wanting to peek in to see what exciting adventures you were planning for the day.... and needless to say that I would self-invite myself (quite often) to the "ground-floor room" for a cup chai or coffee!! ;) Tons of love and hugs coming your way!! x x x x x

    ReplyDelete