Thursday 25 September 2014

Morning Bright and Broken

Walking to the end of the road this morning, carrying school bag, water bottle, a brown banana and a great, sloshing sea of sadness about that thing we heard last night. And this is what we see.

.
And it’s so vivid and joyful that I feel the need to introduce it to the other joyful and vivid thing I know. They blaze together for a while:


And this is how I find exactly where the sun lives, with sun-wife and baby suns and sun-mobile and dandelion tea:


And as I contemplate this new discovery:


 Something at the edge of my eyelid says Wooo-hooo, how about me?




We explore and are forced to conclude that commerce knows no rest or end and what they say is true, it’s a dogs’ world out there…


… and I wish I could say that we ran home, all the way - but no, we opened dazzling wings and launched ourselves into another day…





No comments:

Post a Comment